Current Production Status
To Our Valued Customers and Partners,
In our ongoing dedication to conscious business practice, we have taken actions to keep you and our employees safe while we continue to provide you with exceptional service during this global event.
Here’s what you need to know:
- We have moved to a 4-Day production schedule and are currently maintaining our Service Level Agreements. Days of operation are Mon-Thurs. On Fridays, our Sanitization Team will be doing extensive deep cleaning and sterilization of our workshop.
- Our Business Solutions Team is working remotely and remains available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST. Contact us for any needs or questions. 866-662-3373
- We have a solid supply chain and do not anticipate inventory shortages.
- We are keeping our employees are safe. All workshop employees are required to wear protective gloves, masks and use proper handwashing, sanitation and social distancing practices recommended by the CDC and WHO.
- We ARE currently taking on overflow and fulfillment projects. Our team is ready and willing to support and help expand your production capabilities. Call our Business Solutions Team if you need help. 866-662-3373
We deeply appreciate your business and thank you for your support. From our family to yours, may you and your loved ones remain protected and healthy. Here’s to radical kindness, unprecedented compassion, soulful solitude, and epic transformative LOVE during this and all times.
HERE ARE THE FULL DETAILS:
DAYS OF OPERATION: Our team has moved to a four-day work schedule Monday through Thursday. We are utilizing Fridays to do extensive deep-cleaning and sanitization of our facility, following the recommendations from the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) in order to protect both our internal and external communities.
SAFETY MEASURES: We have hired dedicated staff whose sole purpose is to maintain a continuous, sterilized and safe work environment. Our manufacturing employees are required to wear protective gloves at all times, as well as follow CDC and WHO recommended guidelines for handwashing, sanitization and social distancing. We have also outlined an Emergency Action Plan, which should allow us to operate as normal as possible if our work force is impacted by the virus.
SUPPLY CHAIN & SLAs: We have assessed our supply chain and concluded that we do not currently have any potential shortages. As always, we will do our best to maintain Service Level Agreements during this time, and our production schedule will be adjusted in relation to client demands and workforce impact.
OVERFLOW SUPPORT: We ARE currently taking on fulfillment projects and overflow needs you may have. Our team is ready and willing to help expand your capabilities for any projects. If you need help, please contact us.